Friday, April 14, 2006

My Profile


I joined the Real Estate Industry in year 1991, shortly after I finish my National Service (NS) in the Singapore Police Force. I love my job, reason being that I am able to assist customers to locate their perfect Dream Homes and it always make me happy when I see my customers move into their beloved homes. I have the passion and drive to assist all of my customers to find and settle into their home haven. Also, to sell their investment at the most achievable pricing. I also find it rewarding that all of my investors can have good returns on their Real Estate Investment.

I hold a Diploma in Real Estate and Property Management (REPM) from U.K, I finished my real estate agent certification undre the Common Exam for Housing Agent (CEHA) in 1999. Subsequently I was issued Certificated Real Estate Agent (CREA) by The Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) in 2000. In 2005 I was awarded the National Skills Certification under the National Skills Recongnition System Singapore (NSRS).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home